From our formation in early 2004 we have delivered top quality data from tests of deep foundations. Our new name PILETEST indicates our areas of specialization and expertise:
- Static pile load testing
- Static pile load testing with strain distribution measurement
- Dynamic pile load testing
- Integrity testing of concrete piles
Why you should choose to use PILETEST?
- We are an independent company and our results are objective and unbiased.
- We use only the most modern, accurate and reliable measuring techniques and are familiar with all codes and specifications.
- We own all necessary equipment, including reaction beams, and we organise all site works ourselves.
- We are specialists in carrying out complex load tests of all types, providing fully engineered packages.
- We are conscientious in our work and always punctual.
- We carry out full design work in-house for load tests.
- We are mobile and flexible to fully meet your needs.
For Roads and Bridges Construction Company Kobylarnia S.A., within the project "Continuation of development of A1 Toruń-Stryków, section 3: Brzezie node (with crossroads) – Kowal node (without crossroads) from km 186+348 to km 215+850" we have made a program of 22 static test load of pipe piles Ø500-700 and 2 static test load of CFA type piles. Test loads were aimed to test the bearing capacity of piles, which are foundation of scaffolding of formwork of spans of bridges WA-178 at km 192+429,90 and WA-189 at km 206+323,80.
Within the project "Rebuilding of national roads no 2, 7 and 61 together with rebuilding and development of the technical infrastructure and rebuilding of flyovers within Łazienkowska Route on Warsaw nodes Ł-19, Ł-20, Ł-21, Ł-22, Ł-23, Ł-24, Ł-25, Ł-26 and flyover Ł-35 on Prague node at Warsaw" we have done 649 pile integrity tests and 11 dynamic test loads of piles.