From our formation in early 2004 we have delivered top quality data from tests of deep foundations. Our new name PILETEST indicates our areas of specialization and expertise:
- Static pile load testing
- Static pile load testing with strain distribution measurement
- Dynamic pile load testing
- Integrity testing of concrete piles
Why you should choose to use PILETEST?
- We are an independent company and our results are objective and unbiased.
- We use only the most modern, accurate and reliable measuring techniques and are familiar with all codes and specifications.
- We own all necessary equipment, including reaction beams, and we organise all site works ourselves.
- We are specialists in carrying out complex load tests of all types, providing fully engineered packages.
- We are conscientious in our work and always punctual.
- We carry out full design work in-house for load tests.
- We are mobile and flexible to fully meet your needs.
For Roads and Bridges Construction Company Kobylarnia S.A., within the project "Continuation of development of A1 Toruń-Stryków, section 3: Brzezie node (with crossroads) – Kowal node (without crossroads) from km 186+348 to km 215+850" we have made a program of 22 static test load of pipe piles Ø500-700 and 2 static test load of CFA type piles. Test loads were aimed to test the bearing capacity of piles, which are foundation of scaffolding of formwork of spans of bridges WA-178 at km 192+429,90 and WA-189 at km 206+323,80.
Within the project "Rebuilding of national roads no 2, 7 and 61 together with rebuilding and development of the technical infrastructure and rebuilding of flyovers within Łazienkowska Route on Warsaw nodes Ł-19, Ł-20, Ł-21, Ł-22, Ł-23, Ł-24, Ł-25, Ł-26 and flyover Ł-35 on Prague node at Warsaw" we have done 649 pile integrity tests and 11 dynamic test loads of piles.
We wish to thank you for the honor and congratulate the other laureates.
We are proud to announce that according to a resolution of the general meeting of members of PZWFS, our company, after a year of candidate menbership, will become a full member of PZWFS on the 1 July 2016.